Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Ben Mickelson Art?
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 406-209-9832. You will always hear back from a real person!
Do you sell the original oil paintings?
- We sell a limited number of original paintings and collages. These are "one-of-a-kind" items and only sold on this website, benmickelsonart.com.
Does Ben Mickelson do commissioned paintings?
- If you are interested in commissioning a painting, please send an email to email@example.com.
Do you offer products in sizes or options different than the options on your website?
- Ben Mickelson Art offers a wide variety of products in different sizes and options. The options on our website are what we currently offer and are available. If you'd like our products to have different sizes or options, please let us know and we'll look into exploring if these new sizes/options are available to add.
When will I receive my order?
- Original oil paintings require special care and packaging prior to shipping. Please allow 7-10 business days for the package to ship. You will receive shipping info as soon as it is in the mail! Due to the variety of sizes and complexity with shipping large, heavy items, original paintings may take 1-3 weeks to ship.
- For metal prints and other products, we are committed to printing and shipping your order within a respected time. Your orders will receive an estimated delivery date but this may vary, especially in the current economic climate of the online retail market. Your orders will also receive a tracking link that can be used to track your order.
I placed an order but didn’t receive confirmation. What do I do?
- If you just placed an order, it may take a couple of minutes to receive an order confirmation. If you still have not received one, please reach out to our support team and we'll work on getting you an order confirmation.
Do you ship internationally?
- At this time, we only ship to addresses in the USA. We hope to add international shipping soon.
Can I change or cancel my order, or update my shipping address?
- Once you place your order, you may be able to change or cancel your order until your order is in production and/or shipped. Unfortunately, once your order is in production or shipped, we are unable to make any changes or cancel your order. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us to see how we can help!
What shipping carrier and shipping methods are you using?
- Ben Mickelson Art ships to the USA with UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
- We typically offer Standard shipping but this can vary from product to product.
What is the processing time on my orders?
- Original paintings require 7-10 business days to prepare for shipping. If you need your painting sooner, please message us and we will try to accommodate!
- Processing printed orders (metal prints and other products) can vary depending on the products you've ordered. Your order will need to be verified and then sent to production. Verifying your order may take up to 24 hours and then printed items will be sent to production. Typically, orders will be in production for 1-2 weeks before it is ready to be shipped. Since our products are custom printed, you may experience slight variances between orders. Once your order is produced, it will be shipped and you'll be provided with a tracking link for your order.
What happens if I didn't receive my tracking link and how long will it take to receive one?
- Please allow up to 72 hours to receive a tracking link after your order is shipped. You will not receive a tracking link while your order is in pre-production or production.
I’m not happy with the product, what do I do?
- We're sorry that you were not satisfied with our product. Please contact us to see what we can do to make it right!
I received a damaged product, what do I do?
- Please reach out to our customer support team within 30 days of delivery describing the damaged product and include a photo of the damaged product in your order.
I never received my packaged order, what do I do?
- If your packaged order was not received and the tracking link states that it was not delivered, your order will be considered lost in transit. You can reach out to our support team about a lost-in-transit package and we will help solve the issue.
What are your exchange, refund, and return policies?
- The products at Ben Mickelson Art are one-of-a-kind paintings or custom printed items. While we want every order to be perfect, mistakes can happen from time to time. We offer full refunds or returns within 30 days of delivery. Returning an original artwork requires the buyer to pay for the return shipping. Please reach out to our customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org) and if you are submitting a request. Please include photo evidence of your product in your order.